Business: Business Loans
Business Term Loans
Business term loans are made to businesses and/or business owners. If the business is a legal entity, major shareholders must become guarantors.
- Purpose: Purchase of business; purchase of equipment; permanent working capital.
- Term: Usually 3 to 5 years. The term may be a longer depending on the collateral.
- Interest Rate: Fixed and variable rates, based on the Prime Rate, are both available.
- Collateral: Tangible and intangible business assets, real estate, and other rights of monetary value that the Bank may require.
Business Lines of Credit
These are revolving credit facilities for businesses and/or business owners. Borrowers can borrow and repay up to the designated line amount within the maturity under the terms and conditions set forth. If the business is a legal entity, major shareholders must become guarantors.
- Purpose: Temporary, seasonal working capital; carrying accounts receivable and/or inventory; future business expansion; cash reserve for future uncertainties.
- Term: One year maturity, renewable upon continued qualification.
- Interest Rate: Variable based on the Prime Rate.
- Collateral: Secured or unsecured depending upon the strength of the borrower.
Term loans and lines for agricultural purposes are made to businesses and/or business owners. If the business is a legal entity, major shareholders must become guarantors.
- Agricultural term loans are made for the purchase of farm equipment or land, usually for terms of 10 to 15 years. The interest rate may be fixed or adjustable with payments usually based on a 25 year amortization. Term loans are secured by agricultural property and/or equipment.
- Agricultural lines of credit are revolving lines made for financing crop production for terms of one year that are annually renewable subject to performance and continued qualification. Interest rates are variable and tied to the Prime Rate. Collateral may consist of a combination of intangible business assets, real estate, and other rights of monetary value that the Bank may require.
Commercial Real Estate Loans
Santa Clara Valley Bank can assist your acquisition of real estate properties for the business purposes. We can customize structure your loan to meet your future cash flow pattern.
- Purpose: Purchase of business real estate properties; capital improvement of business real estate properties.
- Term: Maximum 10 year maturity and maximum 25 year amortization.
- Interest Rate: Variable rate options including initial fixed rates up to 5 years.
- Collateral: First deed of trust on commercial real estate.
- Prepayment: Prepayment fees may apply.
Santa Clara Valley Bank offers a variety of construction loan programs to fit your project characteristics, construction schedule and budget.
- Purpose: Construction of commercial real estate properties; capital improvement of business real estate properties.
- Term: Terms of 12 to 24 months, depending on project requirements.
- Interest Rate: Variable rates are tied to the Prime Rate. Fixed Rates may be available.
- Collateral: First deed of trust on the subject property.
- Funding: The Bank's disbursement control program funds advances based on construction progress and adequacy of remaining funds to complete.
For further information, please contact one of our lenders.
Daniel Lona (805) 525-5871
Stephen Templar (805) 524-3262
Stephen Templar (661) 255-9250
Baxter Todd (805) 522-5871